Using this digital card can help you save up to 80% on medications
- All Connecticut, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington residents qualify
- No membership fee to join
- No age or income restrictions
- Only takes a minute to enroll
- All FDA-approved prescriptions are eligible for discounts
- Each user signs up and gets their own digital card with a unique ID number
How it works
Sign up for free
The discount card is available for all residents of Connecticut, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Show your pharmacist
Your digital ID card is accepted by most pharmacies.
Use your personalized Member Dashboard
Digital ID card
Easily access and share your digital ID card with pharmacists.
Access your prescription history with dates, costs and details.
Drug price lookup
See the cost of your prescription before you get it filled.
Frequently asked questions
Once you receive your digital ArrayRx Discount Card, you can use it immediately at any participating pharmacy. Please download, save or take a photograph of your digital card, to bring to the pharmacy.
No. However, using your personalized Member Dashboard makes it easy and convenient for you to use your digital ArrayRx Discount Card when you need it. Your Member Dashboard also lets you view your prescription history and see the cost of your prescription in advance.
Learn more about the Member Dashboard
You can use the digital ArrayRx Discount Card to purchase any FDA-approved drug including:
- Smoking cessation medications
- Diabetes supplies
- Vaccinations (travel, flu, shingles, pneumonia, and more)
- Some over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The OTC item must have a National Drug Code (NDC) for it to be covered. NDCs identify drugs for the FDA.
You can look up prescription prices using our Find a Drug tool. Choose the correct form, strength, quantity and days’ supply of the medication to ensure you are viewing accurate prices for your prescription.
You can use the digital ArrayRx Discount Card instead of insurance or Medicare if your insurance does not cover a medication. You can also use it when the digital ArrayRx Discount Card gets you a better price than your insurance or Medicare plan. ArrayRx Discount Card purchases will not count toward your deductible or out-of-pocket maximum.