Frequently Asked Questions
Before signing up
- Where can I go to sign up or find more information?
- Go to the ArrayRxCard.com home page to learn more and sign up.
How can I sign up if I don’t speak English?
- A Spanish enrollment form is available at ArrayRxCard.com/es. For other languages, please call customer service at 800-913-4146. They can provide language assistance to help you enroll.
What if I don’t have an email address?
- The ArrayRx Discount Card is a digital program. Enrolling with an email address is required. If you don’t have an email address, we can help. Please call us at 800-913-4146.
Will my personal information be shared? How will my personal information be used?
- We collect information when you sign up for the digital ArrayRx Discount Card. Examples of information gathered are:
- Date of birth
- Email address
We keep your information secure through physical, technical and procedural safeguards. All information collected is treated in a confidential and secure manner.
Is ArrayRx Discount Card the same as the OPDP or WPDP Discount Card?
- The ArrayRx Discount Card is sponsored by OPDP in Oregon, WPDP in Washington, the Department of Health and Human Services in Nevada, and the Office of the State Comptroller in Connecticut. We rebranded in 2022 and changed our name to allow for participation by more states. We also created a simple and fast enrollment process, which allows residents to sign up and use the digital discount card immediately at the pharmacy. No more waiting for cards to arrive in the mail to start saving.
Who can sign up?
- I know someone who is interested in the ArrayRx Discount Card but they do not live in Connecticut, Nevada, Oregon or Washington. Can they sign up?
- The digital ArrayRx Discount Card is a state-sponsored program. It is sponsored by the Oregon Prescription Drug Program (OPDP) in Oregon, the Washington Prescription Drug Program (WPDP) in Washington, the Department of Health and Human Services in Nevada, and the Office of the State Comptroller in Connecticut. It is limited to residents in these states. We plan to expand into other states in the future so please check back with us periodically.
A valid address in Connecticut, Nevada, Oregon or Washington is required to enroll.
Can I use the ArrayRx Discount Card if I already have insurance or Medicare?
- You can use the digital ArrayRx Discount Card instead of insurance or Medicare if your insurance does not cover a medication. You can also use it when the digital ArrayRx Discount Card gets you a better price than your insurance or Medicare plan. ArrayRx Discount Card purchases will not count toward your deductible or out-of-pocket maximum.
Can my family use my ArrayRx Discount Card?
- Each person in your family needs to get their own digital ArrayRx Discount Card. Each person will need to sign up separately. Family members can use the same email address. Each family member will receive their own digital ArrayRx Discount Card with a unique subscriber ID number.
I live part of the year in another state (snowbird, college student, custody situation). Can I still use the ArrayRx Discount Card?
- A valid address in Connecticut, Nevada, Oregon, or Washington is required to enroll. If you have multiple addresses, you can use your address in Connecticut, Nevada, Oregon, or Washington.
I consider my pets family. Can I sign them up for the ArrayRx Discount Card?
- The digital ArrayRx Discount Card is intended to provide discounts on human medications.
Using the card
- How does the ArrayRx Discount Card work?
- Sign up for free at ArrayRxCard.com. The digital ArrayRx Discount Card is available for all residents of Connecticut, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
- Show your pharmacist. Your digital ArrayRx Discount Card is accepted by most pharmacies.
- Save money!
After I sign up, when can I start using my digital ArrayRx Discount Card?
- Once you receive your digital ArrayRx Discount Card, you can use it immediately at any participating pharmacy. Please download, save or take a photograph of your digital card, to bring to the pharmacy.
What is the Member Dashboard?
- When you sign up for the digital ArrayRx Discount Card, you can also set up an optional personalized Member Dashboard by clicking the link sent in the welcome email. The link is only valid for 48 hours. After 48 hours, if you wish to use your optional personalized Member Dashboard, you will need to re-enter the information you used to enroll and we will email you a new link.
You do not have to create a Member Dashboard to complete your enrollment. However, the Member Dashboard allows you to:
- Easily access and share your digital ArrayRx Discount Card with pharmacists at any time
- Access your prescription history with dates, costs and details
- See the cost of your prescription before you get it filled
Do I need to create a Member Dashboard account before I can use the ArrayRx Discount Card?
- No. However, using your personalized Member Dashboard makes it easy and convenient for you to use your digital ArrayRx Discount Card when you need it. Your Member Dashboard also lets you view your prescription history and see the cost of your prescription in advance.
Can I use the ArrayRx Discount Card at my current pharmacy?
- The digital ArrayRx Discount Card is valid at most pharmacies. The ArrayRx Discount Card network includes over 64,000 pharmacies nationally. Use our Find a Pharmacy tool to locate one where you can use the card.
I currently get my prescriptions in the mail. Can I use the ArrayRx Discount Card at a mail-order pharmacy?
- Yes. Please use our Find a Pharmacy tool to locate one where you can use the card.Go to ArrayRxCard.com. Select “Rx Tools” and then click “Find a pharmacy.”
Will I get a physical (printed) card?
- Once you enroll you will receive an email with your digital ID card. Please save this information for future reference. This contains your unique subscriber ID and the information the pharmacy will need to process your prescription. You can print the screen or take a photograph of your digital card with your phone. You can save the card to your Apple or Google Wallet. If you decide to set up an optional Member Dashboard account, you can download your card anytime by logging in.
Is the digital card available on Apple or Google Wallet?
- Yes. You can download the digital card to your Apple or Google Wallet. We recommend you sign up for the ArrayRx Discount Card using your phone for the best experience.
Can the ArrayRx Discount Card be used as secondary coverage?
- The digital ArrayRx Discount Card cannot be combined with commercial insurance, Medicare or Medicaid coverage. You can use the digital card instead of insurance or Medicare. It does not cost the pharmacist anything to get an estimate of the cost of a prescription using your digital ArrayRx Discount Card, so they can tell you before you purchase the prescription what the cost will be.
Will purchases with my ArrayRx Discount Card count toward my deductible?
- ArrayRx Discount Card purchases will NOT count toward your medical insurance plan’s deductible or out-of-pocket maximum.
Does the ArrayRx Discount Card expire?
- No. You may receive communications from ArrayRx periodically to verify your continued enrollment.
- How can I find out if I’ll save money?
- You can look up prescription prices before you enroll. Select the form, strength, quantity and days’ supply of the medication to ensure you are viewing accurate prices for your prescription. You can also look up pharmacies close to you.
What if I already have a pharmacy discount card from another organization?
- We encourage you to compare savings between the digital ArrayRx Discount Card and other discount cards. Discounts can vary from card to card and from prescription to prescription. Having the digital ArrayRx Discount Card in addition to others gives you a better chance at saving the most money possible.
Which prescriptions can I purchase with the digital ArrayRx Discount Card?
- You can use the digital ArrayRx Discount Card to purchase any FDA-approved drug including:
- Smoking cessation medications
- Diabetes supplies
- Vaccinations (travel, flu, shingles, pneumonia, and more)
- Some over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The OTC item must have a National Drug Code (NDC) for it to be covered. NDCs identify drugs for the FDA.
You can look up prescription prices. Choose the correct form, strength, quantity and days’ supply of the medication to ensure you are viewing accurate prices for your prescription.
How much money will I save on prescriptions?
- Actual savings will vary, but the average savings is 80% for generic drugs and 18% for brand drugs.
What if I don’t use any prescriptions?
- You may not need a digital ArrayRx Discount Card today, but someday it could come in handy. It can be used for almost any medication you would get from a pharmacy, including those that may not be covered by your insurance.
If you don’t have any prescriptions, you may have a family member, friend, neighbor or coworker who could benefit from signing up for their own digital ArrayRx Discount Card.
- How can I update my information? I have moved, changed my name or discovered an issue with the information I initially entered when I signed up.
- ArrayRx Discount Card members cannot update their information directly on the website. Please send an email to info@ArrayRxCard.com or call us at 800-913-4146 (7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, Pacific time) and we can assist with any updates.
I’ve misplaced my digital ArrayRx Discount Card. How can I get a new one?
- If you created a Member Dashboard account, simply log in to access your Member Dashboard.
If you did not create a Member Dashboard account, proceed to ArrayRxCard.com. Enter the information you entered originally. You will receive a copy of your digital ArrayRx Discount Card. You will also receive an email with the link to create a Member Dashboard account.
What if I have more questions?
- Please email info@ArrayRxCard.com or call ArrayRx Customer Service at 800-913-4146. We are available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Pacific time.